Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Unique

Awhile back I posted some ATC's I had made over Memorial Day Weekend. Becky from Whymsicalmusings had shared a collage on her post with a invitation to just create...and that's what I did. As a thank you for the wonderful collage, I sent Becky the "Happiness Faerie" ATC. Of course Backy being the lovely person that she is posted the ATC on her blog.

Now I told you that story to tell you this story...

I recieved a surprise envelope in the mail from Becky. With a sweet card and a marvelous ATC entitled "Unique". How cool is that! Thank you so much Becky...what a talented lady!

2 comments:

tanya watts said...

it is beautiful!
xox

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS! You did not need to post the card but thank you so much. I appreciate your friendship Patti and you are unique and wonderful!
XXXXOOOO
Becky