Saturday, April 3, 2010

Just in time...

Easter cards were made and in the mail...it came down to the last possible moment, but I got it done. I didn't make as many cards this year...because I started them so late.
I used the Karen Foster Easter paper...if you saw the paper you know how cool it was. The image of the girl in the Easter Bonnet is from Suzee Que (Flickr) and I think the chicks are from Dover.

I got a phone call earlier in the week asking me if I could come and help design at a flower shop for the Easter holiday...so I have been playing with flowers.

Have a wonderful Easter!

3 comments:

Grayquill said...

Your card/paper choice reminded me of my wife. Nice.

Anneinaz said...

I used that same paper in mine. I love it. Yours look terrific!! Anne

Unknown said...

Oh Patty this is just beautiful! Anyone lucky enough to receive one of your cards must be thrilled:)

Sending you friendship wishes.
XXX
Becky