Tuesday, April 20, 2010

She who must be obeyed

No I'm not lost...just a busy couple of weeks. It will probably be that way until June. I checked my calender for May...I think I have one day open all month.

Yes you have seen this cat before on this blog...she is usually curled up asleep on a chair. Like most cats, she is very active in the evening. This has become her latest "thing". She insists on getting a drink out of the bathroom sink.
She doesn't jump up on the counter...she reaches up and meows for you to pick her up and put her on the counter...
She spends a while just looking at the water...
Then she gets her drink...
When she get the paw into the sink, you know she is really getting into the whole thing. Now if I could just get her to shut the water off when she's done!

1 comment:

tanya watts said...

i stopped by for a visit :) xx