Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hit Twice

I've been tagged...not once but twice. First Sheri got me, then Tanya. The rules (there are always rules) are I'm to list five of my "addictions" and THEN... tag five other people. I'm not sure if these come under the heading of addictions, but...

#1 My car seat warmer. I know it's Arizona, but it's winter and darn cold in the mornings. The problem is by the time I get to work I'm so warm and comfortable I hate to get out of the car.

#2 Britcoms. I love to watch the British Comedies shown on PBS Saturday nights. Keeping Up Appearances, As Time Goes By, Last of the Summer Wine (I have to put the close caption so not to miss anything) and Waiting for God. They are so... "British" and have a bit more charm that their U.S. cousins.

#3 Cats. I don't know how anybody can function in life with out a least one cat. Nothing can make a no good, terrible, rotten day better than a cat curled up next to you purring.

#4 A fountain Pepsi or Coke in the morning. It's not the caffeine, it's taking that first sip through a straw, when the taste hits your tongue, and the fizz tickles your soft pallet. Ahhhhh!

#5 Taking trips. Not vacations were you sit on a beach and a cabana boy brings you a fruity drink with a little parasol floating in the glass. But a trip, where you walk and explore every out of the way place, nook and cranny. Where you learn about the history, the people, and maybe even make some life long friends. Then every time you think about the place and the friends it puts a smile on your face.

Now who to tag? How about...

Lisa, House of Hullabaloo
Sandy, Her Vintage Stage
Becky,whymsicalmusings
Val, flippinpest
and my niece Sarah

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Patty you will have to go to my blog! Thanks for the tag.... I think(LOL)
I soo enjoyed reading about your addictions.
XXXX
Becky

Sandy said...

OK, I am and have been addicted to everything except meat loaf, ick! I will be getting my post ready for the answer!

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Aren't those seat warmers just FAB?! Gotta love 'em!

Flippinpest said...

Thanks for the tag. It is lovely to be appreciated :-)