Friday, September 26, 2008

Winter Wonderland




Back to Mystic Paper and the Design Team. The "hopefuls" needed to submit one 12x12 layout and one project of our choice. I entered a very large ( 10 pounds, 5 inches thick, about 13x13 and over 20 pages) interactive family history album that took me nine months to design. And if I can ever figure out how to photograph the pages so they will show up on the blog I will post them. Until then...the 12x12 layout I entered was one of my granddaughter playing in the snow in my mother's back yard in Flagstaff. It was so cold out, I watched the grand kids from mom's dinning room window. I was able to take this picture through the glass by turning off the flash and using the zoom. The patterned paper is Basic Gray. I stitched a piece of sparkly organza to the page create the winter wonderland effect.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Oh I want to see your book! Sounds amazing!