Friday, September 12, 2008

Lights Bells and Whistles


HOORAY!

On August 18th I got THE call from Kim at Mystic Paper, in downtown Mesa, letting me know I had been selected for the Mystic Paper Design Team. Now how cool is that!

The MPDTM , Lindsey, Yasu, myself and our team captain Sheri, all got together later in the week to met and get our first project assignment. My bag had dark blue ric rack, Jenni Bowlin patterned paper in greens and blues and rub ons. What to do with thoses? It did get me out of my comfort zone and I had a great time putting it all together.

Part of being a MPDTM is keeping a blog. The very creative Mike Putman taught a Blogging Basics class at Mystic Paper and then met with the members of the class one on one to help us set up our blogs and teach us how to play with all the lights, bells and whistle on the blog dashboard. Thank you so much Mike for all your time and for sharing all your blogging know-how.

1 comment:

Jack and Cat Curio said...

It was great working with you. I hope that we can work together again! Love your work Patty! Thanks for your kind words.
- MIke