Sunday, September 18, 2011

I've been creating!

I have been hiding out in my "wizard's room" playing with distress ink, vintage images and glue. 
It's the time of year that I have family and friends birthdays, one after another for the next 3 1/2 months. Once I get the creativity going I don't dare stop for fear of loosing the "mojo".
When it comes to cards for "guys" I get a total design block...for some reason it's just harder to come up with ideas for the men in my life. 
I was pretty happy with the San Francisco card for my DS, could I get that lucky again for my DB?

YUP...I pulled together some "ice cream" ephemera to go along with this old photo of my uncle,as a young boy, licking  ice cream off a dasher that had just come out of a hand crank ice cream freezer. The wording in red reads "RESERVED for personal use only".

1 comment:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

I love this. Our family still does hand cranked ice cream every time we have a reunion.

Love the way the SF card came together, too. Nice job.