Sunday, May 24, 2009

Once Upon a Time...

I taught my "Once Upon a Time..." book last night at
Mystic Paper, it ended up being a mini family reunion, birthday party and Heritage Scrapbook class all rolled in to one. My cousins had seen my book at Mystic and wanted to take the class. My Tucson Sister heard about the plans and came up with my niece to take the class too.

Along with lessons on how to use Distress Ink and Glimmer Mist we had cupcakes and hummed "Happy Birthday" to the birthday cousin. We hummed because she wanted to just forget the whole thing!

2 comments:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Sounds like a fun little party!

House of Hullabaloo said...

I wish I had taken your class. I had to work at Lowe's that morning and am usually wiped out by evening so I try not to have to concentrate on those days. It looks like everyone had a good time. I saw the pictures on the Mystic Paper Website too!