Friday, May 15, 2009

I got a GORGEOUS!

Jennifer bestowed me with a "gorgeous" when I turned my Design Team projects in to Mystic Paper.
I bet you are wondering what I made using all those Jenni Bowlin Scalloped Note cards...


FLOWERS lots and lots of flowers.

Those scalloped edges were perfect petals.


and a few more flowers .

The large black edged die cut was a great base for a collage. the scalloped note card in this page holds the journaling


I cut out the black vine paper from my kit, layered on the die cut, along with a picture of my great aunt and some ephemera.

the red ribbon in my kit...also flowers
Have you taken a peek at Sheri, Lindsey and Yasu's projects yet? I'm clicking over to their blogs right now to see what wonderful projects they made with their kits.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

OMG I love the flowers. I would take a class from you on making all kinds of flowers! I've seen some of your others and I love them all!

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

And from me you get a FABULOUS!! Excellent job, Patty!! Can't wait to see it IRL.

Lindsey said...

I say your layouts on Friday... I loved them! Just beautiful!