Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bunnies, Chicks and ATCs

A while back I was invited by Lisa Kettell to join her Flickr group, "Faerie Zine". Very talented artist using all kinds of different mediums. Lisa put a call out for a Bunny/Easter ATC swap. If you don't know what the heck an ATC is...
"ATCs are works of art in miniature, traded among individuals or groups like traditional trading cards (like Baseball cards). The only rule in creating them is that they must measure 2.5"x3.5" (the size of a playing card).

Using any medium or any style."

Mystic Paper has an ATC swap every month...go to their Blog, scroll down a bit and you will find their "Swaps and Trade" link on the right hand side of the page.
But I digress...
I signed up for the Faerie Zine Bunny/Easter swap and was partnered with 2 other participants. We were to make two different ATC, and mail one to each person. I have emailed back and forth with my partners exchanging mailing addresses and sharing the excitement of the exchange.
This is the Official "Faerie Zine Bunny/Easter ATC " banner.
The first card I made was a Bunny and butterfly one...
the second card is a Easter Chick...
We have until the 15th of March...my plan it to get them in the mail by the end of the week. Maybe I'll send them along with an Easter card.



2 comments: