Sunday, February 9, 2014

Full Moon, Flowers and Love Potion 31...

From the first day of January 2014 to the last, was one long "full moon"...one crazy mini drama after another. Throw in a extra mega drama and that's how the New Year started. I don't know if that is the way the next eleven months are going to go, or if  things can only get better.

All of a sudden it's time for Valentines Day. I had great plans for Valentines cards and tags...I managed to get two tags done...
I get to spend next week in the flower shop designing flowers for the big day. The week will be one big blur by the time we get to Friday. A florist job it to make other peoples holiday special. This is where I remind you all to CALL YOU LOCAL FLORIST for your floral needs.
My sweetheart has already giving me my Valentines gift...a large container of Baskin Robbins "Love Potion 31" ice cream...it's mental health survival food for the holiday.
The man knows the way to my heart!

No comments: