Sunday, August 4, 2013

Back to School, Home Work and Standardized Test

The kids in Arizona are going back to school...in my opinion it's way too early.

One of the happiest days of my life was the day I didn't have to get my kids ready for the first day of school. One by one they they had graduated.
I didn't have to do back to school shopping for new clothes and notebooks. No more  fill out all the endless form they brought home in their backpacks that first day. No longer did I have to worry about spelling test...history papers that were completed, but some how never got turned in to the teacher.
  
No more asking the question...”have you finished your homework?” An end to calling in absences, missed school buses and standardized test.
They were off on their way to being “grown-ups... and all the mini drama that goes along with being an adult.

No comments: