Friday, March 23, 2012

World Traveler Mini Album

At one time I was a semi world traveler...London, Paris, Edinburgh, New York, San Francisco... now I just travel between home and work.  But I can create a World Traveler mini album complements of Teresa Collins and her great "World Traveler" patterned paper...
The front cover of the mini album was created with Teresa Collins patterned paper that looks like the inside of a passport..all those great custom stamps that check you into a country...my passport was never this full.
 The tabs give the mini album that "Journal" look...
Pictures can be added to the "film strip" areas...does anybody  use film anymore?
Plenty of room for journaling...
Love the brad embellishment...
Do you see the tag pocket?
There it is.
All part of the journey
A trip to remember. Maybe not a world travel, but a great weekend or a nice day trip.

The best part about this mini album is it's  in my Etsy store.


.

No comments: