Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hand Dyed

I have been playing with color washes, dyes and ink...
and what a great time I have been having creating "HAND DYED" Crinkle Seam Binding...
Red, Green, Blue, Yellow and a  vintage  Rose
As you can see from the photo I was even able to teach them how to line up all in a row...
I placed these  colorful bundles in the Boutique at Scrapbook Barn, and they sold out fast...I "cooked" up another batch and the last time I looked there were only a few left.
It's time to make more...my nail tech is going to love me!

4 comments:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

These are cool, Patty. Yes, your nails are getting the Royal Blue treatment!!!

Unknown said...

Oh these are so neat Patty! I just bought some hand dyed ribbon from a lady on etsy...wish I had seen your first! THEY ARE FABULOUS!
XOXOXO
Becky
BTW It was so good to hear from you:)

Joanie said...

Hey there Patty,

I've seen these ribbons and they fly out of the store before anyone else can get there hands on them! Good job! Glad you're having fun. If I don't see you have a wonderful holiday!

Camille said...

So pretty and inspirational!!! Where do you buy the plain seam binding, I'd like to give this a try.