Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ever get the feeling you are be ignored?

You would think if  a cat sat down...posed herself to create a perfect photo opportunity, she would at least work with the photographer.  The back ground was great...lighting okay and the subject was gorgeous...I ran to get my camera, got it on the right settings...I sat down to be at her level, you know all the amateur photo tricks...and she moves.

We loose the poise...has boredom or apathy set in?

She got up and walked to the other end of the table...is this a "I could care less" poise?
No this is  Cat-atude...as in "go away, I was just yanking your chain, I have no intention of poising for your camera...don't you know when you are being ignored?"

1 comment:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Oh yeah. That was totally a brush off! Have a great 4th Patty!