Sunday, June 5, 2011

house plants and blogs

I have 2 house plants in my house. They are both Pothos...very hardy plants. One is 31 years old...I remember this because I bought it as a 2inch plant when we moved into our house 31 years ago. Over the years I have had to transplant it a few times because it has become root bound...in fact on more than one occasion all that there was in the pot were roots...no soil. The other Pothos in newer...my Tucson sister gave it to me last year. It is in a vintage Haeger ceramic pot that we found in a thrift store. Both plants sit next to my kitchen sink so I will remember to water them...I don't.
So what do house plants and blogs have in common...both need to have an owner that will remember to nurture and tend to them...I don't.
It doesn't help that I updated Windows a few weeks ago and now I can't get Blogspot to work the way it's suppose too...I 'm not sure who to be more annoyed with...Microsoft or Blogspot...maybe both. Anybody else having a problem or is just me?
I'm going to go water my plants...

1 comment:

CuddlyBunny said...

Everyone has been having blogger issues off and on lately ... some people can't post comments on U.S. blogs, but can on U.K. blogs. Others post projects which disappear the next day.

I couldn't get photos to stay where I put them.

So, hopefully you feel better knowing that no amount of tender-loving-blog-care would help. :)