Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring has Sprung!

Spring is here and Easter is not too far off...in honor of the season I have been working on some new tags ( and you were wondering what had been keeping me away from bloggin') This Spring tag is created with Tim Holtz's Caged Bird die cut, and Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime collection. I placed the "blue bird" outside her gold embossed cage...Hey, it's Spring...nobody should be inside!
I used an embossing folder to create the leaf pattern for this tag. The little girl hatching out of the egg is from a vintage postcard.
I had used these chicks on my last years Easter card. The are so cute they are making another appearance.


I know you are saying to yourself..."these tags are so fun, I wonder if they are a class?"

Yes, the tags are a class! They will be taught Thursday April 7th 10:00am to 11:30am and again Tuesday April 12th 5:00pm to 6:30pm at Scrapbook Barn...give them a call to sign up!

No comments: