Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Going GREEN!

I have been creating Heirloom Tags again, this time they are all GREEN.
St Patrick's Day is on the 17th of March...I'm sure it's not too early to decorate your house from top to bottom in GREEN.
I will be teaching these festive tags at Scrapbook Barn this Thursday March 10th 10:00 am to 11:30 am and again Tuesday March 15th 5:30pm to 7:00pm.
We will be playing with GREEN distress ink, lace, Stickles, gold embossing powder, vintage images (Thanks to Suzee Que at Flickr and Karen at Graphics Fairy for sharing) GREEN butterflys and glittered shamrocks.

Could it be any easier to go GREEN?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Patty so good to hear from you:) Thank you for the sweet comment. You always make my day!

I love your green tags FABULOUS! So good to see your creations again. I love your tags you do such a grand job they are always just so beautiful:)
XXX
Becky

Crystal Brown said...

I love how your tags turned out! :)

CuddlyBunny said...

Awesome salute to green! Each one is so different and beautiful!