Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The most wonderful time of the year?!?!

Ti's the season for being extremely busy...and NO I'm not ready! And YES I have been busy, decorating for Christmas...which didn't get done, making divinity, shipping packages, making and sending cards, decorating the tree, wrapping gifts and shopping for stocking stuffers, working at Scrapbook Barn, free lancing as holiday help at the flower shop and teaching classes. I haven't had a day off in weeks. I have promised myself I will start earlier next year.


I have been teaching an Heirloom Tag Class at Scrapbook Barn...these are the tags for Christmas...
The angel tag is a re-mix of a Christmas card I made a few years ago...
The lady on this tag reminds me of a Poinsettia...

Of course I had to get some Tim Holtz onto the tags...the red glitter paper reindeer is from his die cuts...
All the tags are made using distress ink.

No comments: