Monday, August 30, 2010

Gypsy Girl

The Kaisercraft "Lush" patterned paper on the third pages is not as WILD as the other ones I have used in the book...which of course called for a lot more embellishments! The decorative photo corners are transparent overlays from Tattered Angels...called "Glimmer Glass". These photo corners are from their "Regal" line.The Gypsy Girl (notice the suitcase she is carrying...you think she is running away from home, off on a big adventure?) is layered on top of some patterned paper and another piece of ephemera from 7 Gypsies.
Prima flowers are adhered near the page tab...and the clock was found in a corner of the Scrapbook Barn embellishment drawer.

Then again...maybe the Gypsy Girl is just going to the Laundromat.

1 comment:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Another great page, Patty. I have that 7G's ephemera pack... I think I need to dig out my gypsy girl and see if it's really laundry day!