Thursday, May 13, 2010

Secret Garden

Most of the art I have designed for the last few months has been done at work. Scrapbook Barn doesn't have a Design Team...the staff are the designers. I know...it's a tough job. A recent project I had, was to use a Creative Imagination flower shape chipboard book. I selected some Websters Pages "Life's Portrait" patterned paper and journaling cards...and a whole lot of BLING!

What's so SECRET about this "Secret Garden" chipboard book? Come closer and I will whisper it in your ear...

3 comments:

Pattie said...

Ohhhhhh this is really beautiful !! I should drop in more often,but like you crafting away lol,wonderful work ! x

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Very nice, Patty. Yeah, it's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it:) I did one of those books and its still one of the favs that I've created.

Unknown said...

Oh my Goodness Patty. I really have missed stopping by your blog! This book is just beautiful! So Beautiful!

Sending you a HUGE HUG!
XXX
Becky