Monday, January 18, 2010

The 8 tags of LOVE

Tim Holtz has his 12 Tags of Christmas...I have my 8 tags of LOVE!
For my second Mystic Paper Design Team Project I covered shipping tags with the K andCompany "Cut and Paste Chocolate Lovers" paper. The pattern on this paper has kind of a Shabby Chic vintage look to it...
all the tags were distressed with Ranger "Tattered Rose" ink and then spritz with "Vintage Pink" Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist...
each tag has a Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Cut...embellished with a "Clear Star" Sakura Jelly Roll pen...better know as the MAGIC PEN.
wooden hearts are covered in "Fruit Punch" Stickels...the ribbons, lace and braid come from Mystic...
A 12x12 piece of mat board was covered with the Pink Pasilee "Bow and Arrow" blue with tiny white hearts patterned paper...sanded a bit around the edges...distressed with ink...springy green lace was added to the top and bottom of the paper... pink lace flowers...with Kaiser Scrapbook blue rhinestones in the center.
The 8 LOVE shipping tags were mounted to the background.
When I turned the project in, I was awarded with a "stinkin' cute" by Jennifer!
Two projects down...one more to show...

5 comments:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Your project turned out great!! I can't wait to see it IRL at Mystic!!

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Jennifer is right, of course. Stinkin' cute!!!

Cristine's Story said...

Love your project Patty! Is that a surprise? I think not!

Holly Moore said...

I too can't wait to see these in real life. The colors are my favorites!

tanya watts said...

owwww i love these tags! they are beautiful and romantic, not that i am in anyway into romance lol!!!

i don't always comment and i don't always read your blog straight away but i do read all the missed post once i get to visit :) xxx